Monday, August 07, 2006

FMTP..

PART I :

" I used to think i just pitied him,
then he died,
And i just realize it is so painful without him,
I love him all the time,
Why didn't i tell him ?
I wanted him to know...
I wished he's the one playing sax
Why didn't I ask ?
My second wish (when there is a falling star) is to be with him..
Why didn't I say it ?
Now I can't....
Can it start all over ?
What's memory for ?
.......
Just one day.....
Give me one more day, can I ??
Please !
Please ! "

PART II :

" I want to tell friends in the air,
Hold what you have,
Now or in the future,
Even if it slips away....
You have no regret of this life "

---------------------------------------------
Ugh, these two parts in "Fly me to polaris" feels so deep.

can't say words,
watch it, and u will understand what i feel.

maybe i will wrote, the essence bout this, later on my next post.

8erz'06

1 comment:

OeCuPz DaNTa said...

i felt it before.. time is really a bomb which can explode at any second